Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kickin Trash...

Okay not so much me, but you do good with not eating alot.  It's not nutritiously dense food, but at least it's not a overeating problem you have.

Breakfast:  fat free cottage cheese

Lunch:  Brown rice with orange chicken and veges

Snack:  half tortilla cheesier, half tortilla with cinna & sugar and three marshmallows dipped in PB (wow I hate posting these things)

Dinner:  Egg bake (on mine and J's half I put veges and spinach) & fruit smoothie (sweetened with Stevia)

Dessert:  one cupcake

1 comment:

  1. Nina - I think you guys are doing GREAT!! I have been inspired by you although I don't know if I'm gutsy enough to post on the internet what I've been eating. HOWEVER I have been trying to be way more active and staying motivated. I'm so proud of you guys, keep up the good work and the sweet posts - I'm reading =0)

    ReplyDelete