Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm a NEwby At this!!!

Hey their Ladies and Gents mainly Ladies!!!

So this is my first blog, kinda nervous hope my typing and english skills are up to par!?! i thought i would first start telling you the reason for this glorious blog. I recently had been thinkin i need to get in better shape plus my best friend is getting married in May and i have a family vacation in Arizona. I gave my sister a call and through my fabulous idea at her of us shedding some pondage before our wonderful Va K!! She loved it of course she is always up for a challenege!!! This will be a long 4month process, we need all the help we can get so please feel free to add your advice and comments!!! HOpe you enjoy the Story of A Tale OF Two SiSters Journey to Skinnyness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment