Saturday, January 29, 2011

Run It to The Ground...

Woke up and jumped on the treadmill (feeling guilty for the cookies and kitkat).  Got to a mile and a half and BOOM!!!  Blew a breaker.  Now my treamill won't work (great we just got it), but I feel like Heck yeah ran it to the ground (even though the treamill and I have only "bonded" three times).  Then I did 20 minutes of Bikini Ready WO video.


Breakfast:  fat free cottage cheese and peaches and water


Lunch:  turkey and cheese, doritos, & Brynn and I shared a small piece of cake and water


Snack:  two cookies (I gotta get these outta my house!) & a piece of cheese


Dinner:  Orange chicken and rice (half white half wheat) with stir fry veges and water

Now let's just hope we can get our treadmill working!

No comments:

Post a Comment